Happy New Year wonderful jellyfishes!
I hope you all had a fantastic festive season, perhaps a little more subdued than usual for most, but I hope you managed to enjoy your hollydays despite the current apocalyptic state of things! In the Fluffy Jellyfish house, it was very chilled out, with lots of food, and a socially distanced bubble of family fun!
In my vlog today I will be sharing with you some clips of Christmas shopping for my pets, and them opening their presents, as well as a few clips from my Henderson family Christmas!! and I will be talking all about the super exciting plans I have for 2021 and all the goals I have set myself this year… check it out…
There is so much I am excited for this year!! Here is a breakdown of my goals for 2021…
- Complete at least one animal-related online course.
- Build Elvis a summer home outside.
- Build three planters in the back garden, one for vegetables, one for herbs, and one for weeds for Elvis.
- Build a planter in the front garden for wildflowers using our eco-bricks.
- Make and disperse 50 native wildflower seed bombs.
- Successfully grow at least one vegetable that is edible!!
- DIY the detolf and add [guess which animal you think I might be talking about!] to the family.
- Have 5 successful Sea Monkey tanks.
- Set up 3x enclosures and add different varieties of isopods to the family.
- Upgrade the millipede enclosure with live plants.
- Add a new species of millipedes to the family.
- Add a [guess which new pet I might be talking about!] to the family.
- Leash train Thor to be an adventure cat!
- Train rats to be able to do a few tricks!
- Illustrate all of my Pets.
- Make a Mini-Zine Memorial for all Pets over the Rainbow Bridge.
- Launch and complete a series of 12x monthly pet/lifestyle vlogs on YouTube.
- Achieve 1000 subscribers on YouTube.
- Achieve 1000 followers on Instagram.
- Achieve 100 followers on Twitter.
- Achieve 100 followers on TikTok.
- Achieve 5000 views on WordPress.
- Write 50 posts on WordPress.
I hope you’ll hit that subscribe button and join my on this wonderful adventure of a year! Fingers crossed we can get all these goals ticked off my list together! I’m super excited to get started!! Stay tuned for my next post all about the rat babies and how our recent intros went!!
Is there anything you’d like to see from Fluffy Jellyfish this year? More rat videos? Lots of photos of Elvis? Care guides for your pets? Drop me a comment down below to let me know and I will add it to my list!!
Fluffy Jellyfish out.